The official deadline for submitting your objection has now passed (Friday 22nd June 2018) however, you can still email or write to Lincolnshire County Council, and your comments and opinions will be taken into account.
- Email: email@example.com quoting Planning Application reference PL/0036/18
- Write to:- Ms Natalie Dear, Planning, Lincolnshire County Council, Lancaster House, 36 Orchard Street, Lincoln, LN1 1XX” (again, please specifically quote Planning Application reference PL/0036/18)
|Reasons to object (“material considerations”)
A material consideration is a matter that should be taken into account in deciding a planning application and can include (but are not limited to):
Please note that issues such as loss of view, or negative effect on the value of properties are not material considerations and should not be cited.
Please think about, and express in your objection, why it matters to you, your community and the businesses in the area that the planning application for this animal rendering factory should be refused.
We’ll continue to publish frequent updates in the Witham Staple, Focal Point, Collingham Fleet, Swinderby Link-Up and other local magazines.
You can still make a donation via our JustGiving crowd-funding page
Nobody in the local area to Villa Farm wishes our beautiful environment to be ruined by the building of a rendering plant. To fight the planning application the community needs advice and assistance which inevitably incurs costs. We want to know we are approaching the campaign in a professional and credible manner to ensure we do everything possible to achieve a successful outcome. A bank account has been opened on behalf of the campaign together with a Justgiving account (our first page expired which is why a second page has been launched so please rest assured that if you donated on the first page, your funds were safely received and very much appreciated).
Together we’ve raised almost £3000 but legal and professional advice will cost considerably more. Now that the planning application has been submitted we must make a united effort to ensure that Lincoln Proteins’ application is not successful; with the help of local people we will do everything possible to keep our environment as we want it.
Local Parish Council & public meetings with the animal rendering proposal as an Agenda Item:
- Wednesday 21st March 2018: Norton Disney Parish Council, 7.30pm.
- Monday 4th December 2017: Swinderby Parish Council Meeting, 7:30pm *Lincoln Proteins Ltd presented at this meeting
- Monday 4th December 2017: Aubourn & Haddington Parish Council Meeting, 7:30pm
- Friday 8th December: Public Meeting at Norton Disney Village Hall with Dr Caroline Johnson, MP (Sleaford & Hykeham), 7:30pm
- Tuesday 12th December 2017: Carlton le Moorland Parish Council Meeting, 7:30pm
- Thursday 14th December 2017: Bassingham Parish Council Meeting, 7:30pm
- Friday 15th December 2017: Presentation to Lincolnshire County Council & live webcast.
- Wednesday 20th December 2017: Public Meeting at Witham St Hughs (The Village Hall), 8:00pm
- Wednesday 10th January 2018: Carlton le Moorland Parish Council Meeting, 7:30pm
- Thursday 11th January 2018: Bassingham Parish Council Meeting, 7:30pm
- Wednesday 17th January 2018: Witham St Hughs Parish Council Meeting, 7:00pm